The Whitney awards aren’t being announced until April 24th, but I thought it might be fun to get your opinion on who the winners should be. We’ll do this every Friday until they winners are announced.
[And yes, I am part of the Whitney Academy and will be casting my vote. And no, your opinion here, no matter how cleverly worded, will not sway my vote.]
So let’s get started. The finalists for BEST ROMANCE are:
- Counting the Cost, by Liz Adair
- Illuminations of the Heart, by Joyce DiPastena
- All the Stars in Heaven, by Michele Paige Holmes
- Santa Maybe, by Aubrey Mace
- Previously Engaged, by Elodia Strain
In the comments section, state which book you think should win 2009 Best Romance and why.
Or, if you have another favorite that didn’t make the list, you can go ahead and tell us about it too.
(And I’d love it if you’d repeat your comment over on the LDS Fiction post for that book.)