The books pictured below are prizes for the 2012 Summer Book Trek Reading Challenge. (Lots more coming soon!)
Pssst! You get 18 POINTS if you read one of these books!
Scroll down below the book images to read the what & how of winning these books.
- Winners will be randomly chosen and notified by email. Odds of winning dependent upon number of prizes and entries. It is possible that someone could win multiple prizes.
- Winner may choose their prize. Prizes are labeled by the format of the book (Print, eBook, or Your Choice). Once a prize has been claimed, the winner’s name will replace the label.
- Additional book prizes will be added throughout the reading challenge.
- Sponsors have the option to send prizes as they are awarded or to ship prizes at the end of the challenge.
- Winners have one week after the close of the reading challenge to send me their mailing information. Challenge ends on August 31, 2012.
LABELS & LINKS
- “Print” = a printed book; may be paperback or hardback. Available only to winners with a U.S. shipping address.
- “eBook” = a digital ebook that will be emailed to the winner.
- “Your Choice” = sponsor will provide a printed book (U.S. shipping address only) or an eBook. Winner’s choice.
- To find out more about a title, click the image. It will take you to an online store where you may read more about the book.
*Click here for full list plus special notes about some books.
3 thoughts on “Summer Book Trek Prizes”
I’d like to put up a free hard-cover copy of my novel NIGHTINGALE here. It has won several awards recently, including the Hollywood Book Festival award for best book of the year, and the International Book Award for best young adult novel of the year.
So how do I go about doing it?
Thanks, Dave. I’ll get it posted later today.
Thanks for including Dead Running in the challenge. What a fun thing to do this summer.
Comments are closed.